Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pink Bibs and Net Bag


I realized this morning that I needed to make the bibs I planned to take with me when I visited my newest granddaughter in a few days.  So I did some multi-tasking and finished the bibs early this afternoon.



I thought I had a lovely pink bag already to hold the bibs. When I held the bag up to the bibs, I knew that they would not fit.



 So I decided to start a new one. This bag starts at the bottom with a tiny grommet and then increases each row.  I just need to finish the body of the bag and the handles.  I hope to finish it early this coming week.

 

But for now, I need to get back to the square mesh netting class videos. When I finish the one I'm processing there will be only one left. Surely, I should be able to get it done next week.


No comments: