Saturday, February 4, 2012

Name the Net Handle Contest Is Over





Lucy is the winner with credit for 2 and a half names to her credit.  I really liked her suggestion for the large bag handle.  She suggested "Lumiere (in reference to the candlestick in beauty and the beast, but really, looks like a candlestick with a nice heavy base to me)" and I agree.














For the medium size bag handle, I'll give her half credit for her suggestion "Solid Ground (like the kind you would pound a tent stake into)" which made me think of the one I will use - Spike. 








I also liked her suggestion for the small size bag's handle.  She said "Waiting (like a little kid with their hands behind their back)."  










I've decided to call this one Delta.  




I finally got the bags to the point where I can record the process of making the four handles shown above.  Once that is done the Square-mesh netting class should be done.

I've also been working on a face-lift for knotsindeed.com which is ancient by internet standards.  It's to the point where there is at least a sample of everything, even though there is still much that needs to be moved from the old to the new site.  If any of you want to take a look, you can go to new.knotsindeed.com and let me know what you think and if I've missed something important.


No comments: