Saturday, May 26, 2012

Circular netting and bookmarks



Circular netting and bookmarks usually don't go together in my mind.

Eyelet Stitch
Cross Stitch
Cube Stitch

Fan Stitch

Heart 


I usually think of bookmarks as long and rectangular, like these examples. 


















But just because circular netting and bookmarks don't usually come to mind together does not mean I can't combine them.  

I have been trying to come up with some easy, quick, and useful circular netting patterns.  

This week bookmarks kept coming to mind.  I finally relented and made Magic.  With positive feedback and suggestions from the ladies at a weekly knitting group, I designed the other two bookmarks.  I will be including these three in my upcoming Circular Netting class along with the dishcloths from last week.


Flower
Magic
Candle


Which is your favorite rectangular bookmark?  Your favorite circular bookmark?  Your favorite bookmark on the page?











No comments: