Saturday, January 21, 2012

Name that Net Handle Contest



This week I have been checking the instructions for the square-mesh rectangular bag patterns that will be included in the Square-Mesh netting class.

I realized that I have called all the handles "diamond-mesh handles" even though they are all slightly different.

I thought it might be fun to have you submit names for the handles.  The four winners (one for each handle) will get a string bag of their choice.  I will close the contest on January 31 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

This is not a random drawing.  It's very subjective.  The winning names will be those that most appeal to me.

And now for the handles.







This handle is for the large square-mesh rectangular bag.














This handle is for the medium square-mesh rectangular bag.









This handle is for the small square-mesh rectangular bag.























This handle is for the tiny square-mesh rectangular bag.











I'm looking forward to your creative suggestions.


1 comment:

Lucy said...

Ok, I squinted at the pictures and have some ideas:

1) Lumiere (in reference to the candlestick in beauty and the beast, but really, looks like a candlestick with a nice heavy base to me)

2) Solid Ground (like the kind you would pound a tent stake into)

3) Waiting (like a little kid with their hands behind their back)

and

4) maybe Lane or Artery? something long, narrow, and straight.