This Basic Scallop uses just one scallop to form the right vertical side. It has a border of 10 squares, 4 points along each side of a scallop, and 5 squares across the bottom of the scallop.
- Remove the foundation loop from row 1 of the netting.
- Tie the tail onto a tapestry needle, which is used in place of the netting needle.
- Place the foundation-loop cord through another row of meshes.
- Tie the foundation-loop cord into a circle and attach it to a tension device.
- Net the first two loops together without using a mesh stick.