This Extra Outer Point Scallop uses two scallops to form the right vertical side. It has a border of 19 squares, 5 squares across the bottom of the scallop, 3 points along each inside edges of a scallop, and 4 points along the outer side of the right and left scallops.
The instructions for this scallop are as follows:
- Remove the foundation loop from row 1 of the netting.
- Tie the tail onto a tapestry needle, which is used in place of the netting needle.
- Place the foundation-loop cord through another row of meshes.
- Tie the foundation-loop cord into a circle and attach it to a tension device.
- Net the first two loops together without using a mesh stick.