There is no author listed for The Ladies' Knitting and Netting Book (2nd edition). The book was published in 1838. This makes it one of the oldest knitting and netting books I've seen digitized.
There are six netting patterns included in the book.
- Netted Curtain (page 66)
- A Net Purse in Points (page 67)
- Pattern of a Net Scarf (page 67)
- Another Scarf (page 68)
- Netted Baby's Cap (page 98)
- Corkscrew Netting for a Purse (page 107)
There are also three netting stitches described.
- Diamond Netting (page 68)
- Single Diamond Netting (page 69)
- Tuft Netting (page 70)
|bottom of the bag|
|top of the bag|