Saturday, April 28, 2012

Circular Netting, Centers, and Edges


I have been copying the net centers, edges, and stitches from my old netting site and placing them in what will be my updated netting site.  This week I finally got the centers and the edges copied over with a slightly new look.  I also included the instructions to that particular center or edge when the name is clicked.

The increase, decrease, and decorative stitches still have just the name and picture (or in some cases just the name).   Putting the instructions up for these stitches will have to wait for another week.

I am starting to decide which patterns to use for my next netting class.  Since the class will focus on circular netting, I decided to include one of the patterns my grandmother used to teach me.  I've narrowed it down to 3 patterns.

Carnival

Chandelier

Simplicity


Which doily would you like to see included in the class?


No comments: