Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mystery Stole continued

I have been trying to keep up with Mystery Stole 3, but life keeps getting in the way. So, I have not quite finished the 5th clue. I've completed row 87 of clue 5 (which leaves about a dozen rows until I can start clue 6).



I took the stole with me today (oops, today has become yesterday) to the Family History Center where I was to help the people who came in with the genealogical questions. Last month when I went in no one came during the entire 4 hours I was there, so I had hopes of getting most if not all of clue 5 finished. This month though there were a number of people who came in needing help. I was glad to help, and it is exciting when they find a family member or documentation on their family, but I only progressed about 10 rows on the stole.

I think the next shawl I make will be netted. I've alomost decided to take a pattern from one of my doilies and change the size of the mesh sticks to make it big enough for a shawl. Anyone have any suggestions as to which one?

No comments: