Saturday, May 23, 2015

Carving Cloth with Netted Border from Tatting and Netting


I thought this edge would be fairly easy to figure out the instructions.  It combined stitches that I knew and the final rows had just been figured out a couple of edges earlier.  However, this Carving Cloth with Netted Border found on page 135 of Tatting and Netting was not quite that easy. I love my husband for many reasons, but this time it was for his mathematical ability.




*          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

When I was just starting to design my own doilies, my mother asked if I could design one for her. She liked the French Knot Stitch and the Flowercone Edge.  I made Ripple for her.





No comments: