Saturday, May 12, 2012

Net Bags - Prizes for the Winner


Earlier this year I held a contest and announced the winner.  Then life got busy and I had plenty of things to put on this blog so I never showed what Lucy selected.


large square-mesh net bag
large diamond-mesh net bag

large, top-down circular net bag





As she explained on her blog:

          The blue one on the bottom is mine, the two on the chair belong to each of my girls. 

          They made my errands this past week much easier, as they fit a LOT and then when empty will fit into my pocket or other bag.


Some of you may think that she won the contest because she is my daughter.  She won for two reasons.
  1. She was the only one who submitted names for the handles.
  2. I liked the names she suggested.




Moral of the story:  If you want to win a contest, you have to enter it.





P.S. I'm about half done designing the patterns for the circular netting class.




No comments: