Monday, May 3, 2010

String Bag Patterns for Upcoming Online Netting Class

And I thought the free netting classes took time to create. I've really not been playing video games with my son but I have finished 12 videos with 5 more to go for my first netting class. Some days I feel like I'll never get it done; then other days I think it'll be done in a couple of weeks. I hadn't realized it would take months to complete.

Besides working on handouts and videos I have been working on some patterns that are easy but useful.

First, there are a couple of water bottle bags.


Then there are medium sized bags. Some have short handles; some have long handles.
This one is even filled with baby bibs for a baby shower.
Finally there is the full size large shopping bag.

1 comment:

Eliza Lewis said...

Thanks for sharing this informative information about net string shopping bags with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!