Both this book, Ward and Lock's Home Book, and the one from last week were published by Ward, Lock, and Co. Since both books were published in 1882, it makes sense that the patterns would be similar. Or in this case, all the netting information in this book is identical to what is found in the Handbook of Plain and Fancy Needlework.
- Netting, or Knotting (page 829, items 1499, 1500)
- The Implements Required - with illustration (page 829, item 1501)
- Netting (page 829, item 1502)
- Square Netting (page 830)
- Round Netting (page 830)
- English Netting (page 830)
- Netted Mitten (page 831, item 1503)