Saturday, February 25, 2012

Net Bags for a Walker


Several years ago I had a friend who needed to use a walker for a few weeks.  Her biggest complaint was that there was no way to attach her water bottle to the walker.  I created a net bag that held her water bottle and tied onto the walker.


This week I learned that my husband had been given a walker at church.  When I suggested that he use it at church where there are long halls that he needs to walk, he said that there was no way for him to carry the things he needed, like his scriptures, and still use the walker.  He had a point.  The walker had no basket.

Today I implemented all the ideas that had been percolating in the back of my mind this week and created a net bag for his walker.



It holds everything he thinks he will need.  Now to give it a test run at church.


No comments: